We have carved a niche as one of the authentic providers of Company Formation Services based in India. Our Offshore Company Formation Services provide you with the tools you need to get your company up and running.The following types of Business entitles are available in India.
Private Limited Company
- Private Limited Company
- Limited Company
- Foreign Branch Office
- Liaison Office
- Unlimited company
- Wholly owned Subsidiary Company
For Private Limited Company Formation
- A minimum of two directors are required and minimum two shareholders.
- The right to transfer shares is restricted as per the articles of association.
- The number of shareholders is limited to fifty.
- An invitation to the public to subscribe to any shares or debentures is prohibited.
- No invitation or acceptance of deposits from persons other than members, directors or their relatives is allowed.
- Lesser number of compliance requirements.
A public limited company is a company having a share capital whose memorandum of association states it to be a public company. The shares of a PLC may be offered for sale to the general public. A PLC must comply with the following requirements:
Foreign branch office
- The minimum number of shareholders must be two
- The authorised share capital must be a minimum of Rs. 500,000
- A PLC is not entitled to commence business or exercise any borrowing powers until the Registrar of Companies has issued a certificate of commencement with the capital requirements as set above
- Accounts must be filed within 6 months of the year end
- The minimum number of Directors is two
- A company expands its business by opening up its branch offices in various parts of the domestic country as well as in other countries. A branch office refers to an establishment, which carries on substantially the same business and activity as is carried out by its Head Office.
- Permission to set up a branch office is granted by the Reserve Bank of India. A Branch office of a foreign company upon approval from the RBI must be compulsorily registered under the (Indian) Companies Act, 1956.
- Branch Offices established with the approval of RBI, may remit outside India profit of the branch, net of applicable Indian taxes and subject to RBI guidelines.
A Liaison Office is in the nature of a representative office set up primarily to explore and understand the business and investment climate. An office of a firm which is located somewhere other than the firm’s main office location. In other words, a branch is simply another location and is still involved in the business activities of the firm.
A Liaison Office is not permitted to undertake any commercial / trading / industrial activity, directly or indirectly, and is required to maintain itself out of inward remittances received from parent company through normal banking channels. The Liaison Office is permitted to undertake following activities only:
- Representing the parent Company in India
- Promoting export/ import from/ to India
- Promoting technical / financial collaborations between the parent companies and companies in India
- Acting as a communication channel between the parent company and Indian companies
It cannot do any other commercial activity. To open a Liaison office, the parent company has to apply to the Reserve Bank of India and is normally granted permission within 2 to 4 weeks.
Wholly Owned Subsidiary Company. We offer information on best business practices and customized advice on company formation in India.