Our advisory services aim to ensure strict compliance with relevant regulation while ensuring that the business needs of the clients are addressed in an optimum manner.
Company Legal Compliance is now viewed as a separate service because of its complexity and because it is quite time consuming. We help firms interpret and comply with the rules and regulations in order for them to continue to operate in their chosen sectors. There are many sections of the Companies Act where we are in a position to provide guidance and/or assistance with interpretation pertaining to Company Law Consultancy Services offered by us include.
- Company formation
- Winding up of Company
- Company secretarial matters such as the necessary companies House filings
- Accounting matters such as statutory disclosures, deadlines and exemptions
- Matters affecting share capital and distributions
- Statutory provisions relating to various meetings like Board Meetings, Statutory Meetings
- Seeking Licenses and Approvals for start-up
- Capital Raising Transactions and Support Services
- Represent to Ministry of Corporate Affairs & SEBI
- Petitions to Company Law Board
- Company Law Compliance and Appeals
- SEBI Regulations and Compliance
- Advise on BIFR and Company Law Board
- Assistance in coordinating with Lawyers
We offer Company Law Matters Consultancy services at very affordable prices.