We are counted among the dependable providers of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act Registration Services based in India. There are two ways of registration possible under FC(R) A.
Further we also provide the following services
- Regular registration (Apply inform F.C 3) - under this registration, there is no restriction (either the total amount or from specific donor) for receiving Foreign Contribution.
- Prior permission (Apply in Form F.C 4) - under this registration, the permission is granted for a specific amount from a specific donor. A letter of intent from the donor to donate the amount must be enclosed along with the application form (Form F.C 1A).
- To verify whether the associations are eligible to receive foreign contribution
- To guide the applicant organization in submission of application for registration / prior permission
- To guide the applicant organization in submission of application for renewal of registration
- To assist in the proper maintenance of prescribed books of accounts in accordance with the provisions of FCRA, 2010 and FCRR, 2011
- To ensure that the returns of an association have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of FC(R) Act, 2010 and FCRR, 2011