Charitable Trusts, Societies, Section 8 Company that receive foreign contribution or donation from foreign sources are required to obtain registration under Section 6(1) of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010. Such a registration under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 is called a FCRA registration. Manoj Pahwa & Associates provided the registration services to many clients.
We are counted among the dependable providers of FCRA Registration Services based in India. There are two ways of registration possible under FCRA.
- Regular registration (Apply in form FC 3A) - under this registration, there is no restriction (either the total amount or from specific donor) for receiving Foreign Contribution.
- Prior permission (Apply in Form FC 3B) - under this registration, the permission is granted for a specific amount from a specific donor. A letter of intent from the donor to donate the amount must be enclosed along with the application form
Further we also provide the following services:
- To verify whether the associations are eligible to receive foreign contribution
- To guide the applicant organization in submission of application for registration / prior permission
- To guide the applicant organization in submission of application for renewal of registration
- To assist in the proper maintenance of prescribed books of accounts in accordance with the provisions of FCRA, 2010 and FCRR, 2011
- To ensure that the returns of an association have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of FC(R) Act, 2010 and FCRR, 2011