We have skilled team of tax practitioners, economists and financial analysts who are masters in their fields. They focus on reducing threats and increasing opportunities to enhance corporate performance through proactive transfer pricing planning.
The integration of tax and economics is one of the most important attributes of our transfer pricing capabilities. This unified approach enables us to develop and implement transfer pricing methodologies that are analytically sound, flexible to deal with "real world" situations and fully compliant with the transfer pricing regulations. Further, this approach also ensures a creative and dynamic tax planning process for our clients.
As part of our transfer pricing service, we offer advice and assistance in the following areas :
- Transfer Pricing Planning : Our team helps in evaluation of alternative business structures from a transfer pricing planning perspective in order to optimize allocation of revenues between group entities.
- Compliance and Documentation : We provide assistance in various aspects of transfer pricing documentation preparation and compliance. A transfer pricing study prepared and supported by sound technical positions significantly reduces the risk of a possible tax contingency.
- Controversy Resolution : As revenue authorities become more aggressive in applying transfer pricing regulations, disputes are likely to arise. MPA. provides a range of services such asÂ transfer pricing audit management and assistance in handling competent authority negotiations.
- Managing Risk : MRC assists companies in preparing a defence against possible future inquiries from revenue authorities by assessing the current transfer pricing policies. The potential risks can then be evaluated and if required, appropriate corrective actions can be implemented. Our global controversy solutions and resources enable our clients to confidently address this dynamic issue with confidence.
- Integrated Tax Planning : MRC specialises in solutions that provide international businesses with an opportunity to comprehensively assess tax position and drive benefits upwards through the company structure. We combine planning, coordination and execution of tax strategies in order to devise flexible solutions that effectively address business changes.
Transfer pricing rules under Indian income-tax law require that income from international transactions between associated enterprises be computed at an arm length price. GlobalTransfer PricingÂ compliance has become all the more relevant after a Supreme Court ruling in a case involving investment bank Morgan Stanley (2007).
We are one of the authentic providers of Transfer Pricing Services based in India. Our professionals assist clients in understanding the transactions that are subject to the International Transfer Pricing regulations and analyzing potential pricing methodologies.